15 mai 2007

Kiefer Sutherland in Romania

Since I wrote the article about meeting Kiefer Sutherland in a pizza place, I've had the pleasure of exchanging a few mails with Benny, "a huge Kiefer fan" from Brazil who found my post and wanted more info on Kiefer's presence in Romania.
I promised him I will search for news and get back to him as soon as possible. Also I promised him that I will ask you, my readers, about any new info you might have on the matter.
Kiefer is in Romania, filming "Mirrors", a horror movie, and one of the most important locations of the shooting is in the center of Bucharest, in a very big unfinished building, a building which was supposed to be the National Library (accross Junior Building), but was never finished by the communist regime. I passed that place a few days ago and there was a huge (but exclusivist) set, the building was painted to make it seem like there was a big fire.

Later edit: I will post all my new info in comments on Benny's blog. :)

8 comentarii:

kboutch spunea...

Hi Christina!

I'm a huge Kiefer fan too! I will be checking your blog for updates on Kiefer's doings in your town! I can't wait to hear stories or hear pictures!

Thanks for being our eyes!

Karo

Benny spunea...

Thanks Cristina!
I´m sure we gonna have news about him!
Where are Romanians kiefer´s fans?

WildChild spunea...

I'm a Kiefer fan too - from the USA! So happy that Benny got in touch with you for news. There HAS to be Kiefer fans in Romania? With cameras?! LOL

Thanks for any news you can bring us.

Karmina spunea...

Hello all! :)

Anonim spunea...

Citeam la tine pe blog asta si ma miram: "cand a scris, frate, Exarhu despre intalnirea cu Kiefer?! Despre asta a scris Karmina!" P-orma mi-am dat seama ca de fapt eu in minte eram la Exarhu pe blog, in realitate citeam blogul tau.
Hai ca ma duc la o sedinta sa dorm putin. Am mentionat ca mi-e somn de crap?

PennyKeating spunea...

I am also a Kiefer Fan, with a website dedicated to him :) I will be checking in for any new information you find, thank you for keeping all of us Kiefer Fans informed!

http://www.pennykeating.com/Kiefer.html

lotus spunea...

Hi Cristina

I'm kiefer fan too, from France!I hope you could give us a lot of kiefer's news
Thanks a lot

Annick

Anonim spunea...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ps3 reviews ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
Your aferanas :)